Basics and overview of app design
After successfully creating an app, your next step is to design your app the way you want. JMango360 provides you with a range of useful features to help you get a beautiful and attractive app.
Where to design your app?
Design the home screen
is one of the most critical aspects of your app. It gives your customers an idea of what you are selling and helps them navigate to important categories within app. You can customize the following aspects of the home screen:
- Title bar: Define the settings for the title bar of your app. For example, you can display text label or company logo in the title bar.
- Slideshow: Create a stunning slideshow for visual cues and navigation.
- Buttons: Create a set of buttons to link to important categories and products within app.
Add and manage features
Besides the categories and content pages imported from the web store, you can create and manage many other features as follows:
- Home Screen: Great your customers with a flashy customizable home screen.
- Product Catalog: Create a product catalog in app.
- Info Page: Add company information such as about us, FAQ, terms and conditions, or other important information.
- Locations: Display your physical stores and relevant information about the stores such as addresses, opening hours, phone numbers, etc.
- Customer Enquiry: Let your customers provide their feedback using different types of enquiries.
- Link to webpage: Redirect your customers to your website with one click.
- Click-to-action: Allow your customers to call, text, or email you with one click.
- Product Scanner: Allow your customers to use their smartphones as a product barcode scanner to quickly find products.
- Product Look Book: Create interactive look book that links to your products.
Regarding theme settings
, we provide you with a number of built-in color themes. You can make use of them or customize the colors of the title bar, bottom bar, and action buttons the way you want. You are also allowed to change the display settings for the title bar.
Preview your app
Design the home screen
Home screen is potentially one of the most important screens in your app. Designing a home screen that is both visually compelling and high-converting is incredibly essential. This article will show you how. Before we start, it's helpful to know ...
Best practices to design the home screen
This article shows you practical tips and tricks to design a perfect home screen for your app. For basic understanding of home screen design, please take a look at Design the home screen. Before we start, it's helpful to know that you can always ...
An overview of mobile app analytics
When it comes to mobile app analytics, you can rely on more than one analytics tool to track and analyze your app's performance and revenue. In this article four useful tools that come natively with your mobile app. #1 - JMango360 Mobile app ...
Video Tutorials - Create Your Integrated App
Create a Magento 2 App Create a Magento 1 App Create a PrestaShop 1.6 App PrestaShop 1.6: Share backend access with JMango360 Create a PrestaShop 1.7 App PrestaShop 1.7: Share backend access with JMango360 Create a BigCommerce App Create a ...
App Analytics with App Store Connect
Apple App Analytics is a great toolkit for measuring the performance of your iOS app regarding impressions, installations, traffic sources, deletions, to name a few. What's great about this usage analytics is that it is available natively for all iOS ...