Providing an app store profile is a crucial step when your app is ready to be published to users on app distribution platforms. You can create an app store profile via the App Listing in Alphonso by sharing the required input. In this article, we’ll give you requirements and guidelines.
The App Listing is a form for JMango360 to create your app store profiles in both your Apple Developer Account and your Google Play Developer Account. Please note that any changes made to this form will not automatically be reflected on the App Stores.
If you want to update the profile after publication, an app update is required. You can make the changes in the App Listing
section and contact our customer success team
1. Developer accountsYou need to set the Apple developer name and the Google developer name. Your developer name should be representative of your brand or company. It will appear under your app’s name on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
If you want to change your developer name, take a look at our guide on How to change your developer name on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store?.
App icon, Feature graphic, and Splash screen are three essential assets for your app.
- App icon: App icon: A small, distinctive image that represents your app. It is typically displayed on the user's device's home screen, in the app drawer, and within app stores. The required size is 1024 x 1024 px. For details, please see App icon.
- Feature graphic: A feature graphic, often associated with Android apps, is a larger image that appears at the top of the app's store listing page. It aims to capture users' attention and entice them to explore the app further. 1024 x 500px is the required size for a Google Play feature graphic. For more information, read the feature graphic section in Add preview assets to showcase your app.
- Splash screen: A splash screen, also known as a launch screen, is an initial graphical screen that appears when an app starts up. It is temporary and is usually displayed for a brief moment before being replaced by the app's main interface. The required size is 1080 x 2400 px. For details, read the launch screens in Launching for iOS devices and Splash screens for Android devices.
Once you successfully upload the required graphics, start completing the gaps in the listing section.
- App name: Choose a simple and distinctive name that is easy to spell, pronounce, and remember. It will be used as the name of your app in search results. You can use a maximum of 30 characters.
- iOS subtitle: Select a concise phrase or a set of keywords that best represent your app. It will be located underneath the app name throughout the App Store. Subtitles must also be 30 characters or less.
- Android short description: Write a short description that highlights the features of your app. It will appear on the Google Play product page below the screenshot. A short description is limited to 80 characters.
- Description: Provide an enticing description that accurately describes your app’s features and functionality. Maximum of 4000 characters.
- Primary category and secondary category: Choose a primary category that best suits your app. You can optionally choose a secondary category if you wish.
- Keyword: Select keywords that you think your users will be searching for. Keywords are limited to 100 characters. Separate keywords with commas. No space is required before or after the commas.
- Tags: Add up to 5 tags that are most obviously relevant to your app.
- Availability: Select the countries where you want your app to be available. Note that apps will always be available in the Netherlands and Vietnam for testing purposes.
- Email address: Add an email address customers can use to contact you for support in regards to your app.
- Phone number: Provide a contact phone number that customers could reach out to for support in regards to your app.
- Website URL: Submit your website URL where customers can find more information about your business.
- Support URL: Provide a URL where customers can get support.
Getting started with Alphonso
Welcome to Alphonso - the advanced app builder designed to empower you to create exceptional mobile apps. This article will take you on a guided tour of Alphonso and the core pages. By the end, you'll have a general understanding of leveraging ...
Configure smart app banners
1. Introduction to smart app banners A smart app banner is a banner at the top or bottom of the screen on a mobile website to inform and encourage users to download or open the related app. Key characteristics of smart app banners: Creates a direct ...
In our app builder's settings, you can manage the app’s settings, allowing you to control and define your users’ journey. Here are the important settings you can find in the Settings section: App name and app icon Hide price for guest Allow guest ...
Build the categories page
In this article, we'll take you through the step-by-step process of creating your categories page. 1. About the category structure Here are some important notes on the category structure in Alphonso: The category structure in Alphonso is ...
Preview the app
With our intuitive app previewer powered by Appetize.io, you can get a realistic and interactive preview of your app before publishing it. This article will guide you through previewing and interacting with your app, ensuring it meets your ...