Integrate with your BigCommerce store
Re-integration is required for changes on your BigCommerce store to take place on your PWA. You can easily integrate with your BigCommerce store using settings available in the BigCommerce Integration Settings section.
- Shop URL: Your BigCommerce store's address
- Store Code: Part of the base API Path that identifies your store and will be used to make API requests
- API Client ID: API credentials that are used to interact with your store’s data using BigCommerce’s APIs
- API Client Secret: API credentials that are used to interact with your store’s data using BigCommerce’s APIs
- API Client Token: API credentials that are used to interact with your store’s data using BigCommerce’s APIs
- Last Integrated: Date and time of the last integration
- View History: Click to view integration history
Please click the Integrate with your BigCommerce store button to integrate with your store. During the integration, you are allowed to select which product categories and content pages to be included in your PWA.
Shop by Brand - let customers browse your PWA by favorite brands
- PWA version: 1.10.0
Everyone has beloved brands. It is great when your customers can give their purchasing decision through the brand they love. By selecting brands during the integration, you can create a Shop by Brand page that displays a list of brands and by clicking on any brands, your customer can view all products belong to that brand and quickly purchase.
- PWA version: N/R
- Default value: Default currency | Auto-update OFF
Your store can be configured to show prices in different currencies and allow shoppers to check out using their preferred currency. In your PWA, you are allowed to select a desired currency to be used during the (re)integration.
All the enabled currencies in your store will be included in the drop-down list as in the below figure. Just choose a desired currency and enable auto-update for exchange rate if you would like. If enabled, JMango360 will automatically get the latest exchange rate from BigCommerce Control Panel at 1:00 AM UTC everyday.
In BigCommerce, there are two types of currency that can be set up. Display currency is set to display-only, customers in associated countries will see prices on the storefront in that currency, but the actual order will be transacted in the store’s default currency. Meanwhile, transactional currency is set to both display and transaction when customers check out.
Regarding the exchange rate, currencies that are display-only have the option of having their exchange rate be static or dynamic. Transactional currencies use static conversion rates.
- Static: Set the exchange rate to automatically convert your prices and shipping quotes for this currency. In this case, you are required to re-integrate your PWA each time you change the exchange rate.
- Dynamic: BigCommerce will automatically check and update the exchange rate for this currency every 4 hours. There will be a gap between mobile and storefront in multiple screens where prices are displayed. However, prices in the Order Review screen will be updated to the latest ones automatically when your app makes an API call.