How to set up checkout methods for Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) app?
A good checkout process is a super important element of the m-commerce experience. With that in mind, JMango360 makes the checkout process as simple and fast for your customers as possible with our two checkout methods: standard checkout and web checkout.
By default, your app uses standard checkout which a built-in checkout flow coming with native payment solutions
. Your customers are asked to provide (only) their billing address, shipping address, shipping method, and payment method before they can place an order.
Shipping and payment methods imported from webstore
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office
> Lightspeed Integration Settings > Enabled Shipping/Payment Methods.
In standard checkout, all available shipping and payment methods
in your website are imported to your app. After you run a test checkout on your app, all these store-imported shipping and payment methods will show up in JMango360 Back Office in active status.
At that point, you are free to disable any shipping and payment methods you don't want your customers to use when checking out on app. You are also allowed to change the display name of the payment methods as you wish.
Take note of the following:
- The list of shipping and payment methods here are dynamic as per configurations in Lightspeed Back Office. If you make changes to the shipping and payment methods in Lightspeed Back Office, please re-integrate the app to have these changes take effect on app.
- When you change the display name of the payment methods, the custom display name will only show up in the payment method list during checkout on app. Your changes don't affect the name of the payment methods in the order details on app and Lightspeed Back Office.
- If you charge extra costs for using a payment method or have a note for your customers, take advantage of the display name to specify the information.
Details on order review
On order review you can choose to display the following:
- Customer remark (Lightspeed Integration Settings > Standard Checkout): Select the check box to NOT display the customer remark filed on order review.
- Newsletter subscription (Lightspeed Integration Settings > Standard Checkout): Select the check box to display the newsletter subscription check box on order review.
- Company logo (Lightspeed Integration Settings > Standard Checkout): Upload a company logo to the order review.
- Terms and conditions (Lightspeed Integration Settings > Terms and Conditions): Select an info page for the terms and conditions on order review.
- Web checkout: 2.13.0 [Native App] | 3.0.0 [React Native]
- Default browser: 2.37.0 [Native App] | 3.0.0 [React Native]
If you prefer to let your customers check out using web-based form, please turn the Web Checkout setting on. Web checkout takes place in an in-app browser by default. Due to technical limitations and your preferences, you can redirect your customers to the default browser on their device to complete web checkout.
Whether your app uses standard checkout or web checkout, you can offer your customers the ability to check out as guest. With guest checkout, your customers can make a purchase without logging in to an account or saving any information in your database (such as username, password, shipping/billing address). The customer's information is applied to one order only and is not stored for further reuse.
Note: Guest checkout requires Native App version 2.12.0 and React Native version 3.0.0.
Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) integration settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Lightspeed Integration Settings. Update shop content Re-integration is required for changes on your Lightspeed eCom store to take place on app. Just go to Lightspeed Integration Settings and ...
Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) customer settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Customer Settings. Signup & password reset Web-based signup form: 2.9.2 [Native App] | 3.0.0 [React Native] Native signup form: 2.11.0 [Native App] | 3.0.0 [React Native] When customers ...
Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) API: Use multiple API keys for an app
The Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) API has a request limit per API key (or API token) to limit the number of requests that can be sent to an account over a period of time. Specifically, there is a maximum of 300 requests every 5 minutes, 3000 per hour ...
Create a Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) app
It's never been that easy to create a Lightspeed app with the help of JMango360. Here is how: Step 1: Log in to JMango360 Back Office and navigate to My Apps > New App > Lightspeed. You're redirected to Lightspeed Back Office. Let's log in. Step 2: ...
How to hide products on Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) app?
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Lightspeed Integration Settings > Hide Products. If certain products are not supported on mobile or if you want them not to appear in app, you can go to our platform and hide them using the ...