In this article, we'll explore the elements and configuration options that allow you to create a tailored and engaging experience for your app users.
1. About My Account
The My Account screen in your app is a crucial hub of information and functionality for your users. Due to the in-depth integration with the platform’s backend, the client data is synchronized with your website to create a seamless experience for your clients.
On this screen, there are a set of default buttons, and you can add configurable buttons. See more information below.
Overview of default buttons:
- Profile: Access and update personal information, including name, email address, and password.
- Address book: Store and manage billing and shipping information for seamless checkout experiences.
- Notifications: Inbox of received push notifications
- Order history: Track and view past orders, sorted by status for quick reference.
- Wishlist: Keep track of desired items and save them for future purchases.
- Recently viewed: Access previously viewed products for easy reference.
- Settings: Adjust users’ account preferences and app-specific settings. Note that the delete account feature is also supported.
2. How to configure the My Account screen?
2.1. Built-in buttons
The aforementioned default action buttons provide a solid foundation for user account interactions. You can’t customize or delete them. You can only reorder them by dragging them to another position within the page.
2.2. User-defined buttons
With Alphonso, you can tailor the page to your needs by adding new action buttons integrated with custom pages. To create a new action button, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to Design > My Account.
Step 2: Drag and drop Action button onto the preview pane.
Step 3: Design and manage an action button.
- Hover over a button and click Design. From there, you can edit the title, choose an icon from the library, and specify the destination it should link to.
Tip: The buttons you add are expected to provide information about your store, such as About us, Contact us, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy.
- To delete a button, hover over it and click Delete.
- To reorder a button, drag and drop it in the preview pane.
Step 4: To finish, click Save draft in the bottom right corner.
Please note that saving a draft affects only the design page, allowing you to make further changes. To make the current design available to all mobile users, click Publish to Mobile.
With the flexibility to add, modify, and organize action buttons, you can create a tailored account screen that meets the unique needs of your app and provides a seamless user experience.
Getting started with Alphonso
Welcome to Alphonso - the advanced app builder designed to empower you to create exceptional mobile apps. This article will take you on a guided tour of the Alphonso app builder and the core pages in the app builder. By the end, you'll have a general ...
Configure the product detail page
In this article, we'll walk you through the introduction of product detail blocks how to leverage them to create an impactful product detail page. 1. About product detail blocks When you open the Product Detail module, you will see the default view ...
Preview the app
With our intuitive app previewer powered by Appetize.io, you can get a realistic and interactive preview of your app before publishing it. This article will guide you through previewing and interacting with your app, ensuring it meets your ...
In our app builder's settings, you can manage the app’s settings, allowing you to control and define your users’ journey. Here are the important settings you can find in the Settings section: App name and app icon Hide price for guest Allow guest ...
Build the category structure
In this article, we'll share information about the Alphonso category tree and take you through the step-by-step process of creating your category page. The synchronized category structure automatically pulls the category tree from BigCommerce. In ...