How to create an exclusive product offering on BigCommerce apps?
You might want to attract customers to your app by allowing them to earlier access to sales promotions or offering exclusive products or lines of products. That can be done easily using our feature that supports mobile-only categories. Basically, this feature makes inactive categories on store visible on app during the app integration.
So, to have a mobile-only category, first create a hidden category
on your store (Products > Product Categories > Visible in Menu = No), then go to JMango360 Back Office and let that hidden category show up on app.
- Log in to JMango360 Back Office, then navigate to Settings > BigCommerce Integration Settings > Integrate with your BigCommerce store.
- In the dialog that appears, select Show inactive categories and content pages. In doing so, all inactive categories and content pages on your store will be included in the category and content list with the icon next to them.
- Select inactive categories and content pages you want to display on app, then click Import/Update App > Done.
- It's time for app design. Don't forget to update categories' name and icon and include the categories in the home screen.
- Click Save Changes to finish.
How to create an exclusive product offering on a Salesforce app?
You can use exclusive products or lines to draw users to your app or give them early access to sales specials. Using our functionality that enables mobile-only categories, you can accomplish that quickly. In this article, you will learn how to create ...
How to create an exclusive product offering on Lightspeed eCom (C-Series) apps?
You might want to attract customers to your app by allowing them to earlier access to sales promotions or offering exclusive products or lines of products. That can be done easily using our feature that supports mobile-only categories. Basically, ...
BigCommerce: Using the Wishlist
Wishlist requires Native App version 2.57.0 or later. Using wishlist, you allow customers to save their favorite items and visit them later to complete the ordering process. Add items to wishlist The Add to Wishlist icon appears as a heart icon in ...
Video Tutorials - Create Your Integrated App
Create a Magento 2 App Create a BigCommerce App Create a Lightspeed App Create a PrestaShop 1.7 App PrestaShop 1.7: Share backend access with JMango360 Create a PrestaShop 1.6 App PrestaShop 1.6: Share backend access with JMango360
BigCommerce integration settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > BigCommerce Integration Settings. Integrate with your BigCommerce store Re-integration is required for changes on your BigCommerce store to take place on app. You can easily integrate with your ...