Get started with JMango360 Back Office
JMango360 Back Office
is the password-protected back office where you configure and design your app and perform other administrative tasks. It consists of two areas:
- Orchard: Where you manage your account, app analytics, and other administrative tasks
- JMango360 App Management: Where you manage the settings and design of your apps
From the side menu in Orchard, you can:
- Manage your account in the My Account section
- View publish requests in the Support section
- Manage your apps in the App section
- Manage customers in the Manage Customers section in case you are JMango360 partner
In Orchard > App > My Apps, all the apps created under your account are placed. You can:
- Click the big icon next to the app name to go to JMango360 App Management to set up and design an app
- View app analytics with Analytics
- Manage push messages with Push Message
- Submit a publish request or deploy a PWA with Publish App/Deploy PWA
- Manage subscriptions by with Subscription Management
- Delete unwanted apps by clicking the hamburger button to the right of an app and choosing Delete App
JMango360 App Management
After selecting an app in Orchard, you are taken to JMango360 App Management where you can do the following:
- Set up an app in the Settings module
- Design an app in the Design module
- Provide App Store information in the App Store Info module
- Submit a publish request in the Publish module
- Deploy a PWA in the Deploy module
- Visit app dashboard by clicking the Dashboard module. Here you can view app summary, app analytics, mobile order, devices that have your app installed, send and schedule push messages, manage billing information
Install JMango360 PWA module in PrestaShop Back Office
Depending on the PrestaShop version you are using, the terms and steps may vary slightly. You may have to increase the size limit for attachment files in order to install the module. Install JMango360 PWA module from PrestaShop Addons Marketplace ...
Get a PrestaShop webservice key
Enable PrestaShop's webservice The webservice key provides a way to authorize users to access the webservice of PrestaShop. First you need to activate the webservice. Step 1: Log in to PrestaShop Back Office. Step 2: Navigate to the side menu ...
How to enable back-in-stock push notifications [BETA]?
There will be times when you are unable to fully provide your app users with certain products they are out to buy. To ease the disappointment, you can consider using our back-in-stock push notifications to help your app users purchase instantly ...
Why do I get an 'Invalid Coupon' error message when trying to use mobile-specific coupon code?
Issue In order to attract app users to use your mobile app/PWA, you generate a mobile-specific coupon code that works on app/PWA only. While testing the coupon code, you get an error message 'Invalid Coupon'. Cause This issue happens because ...
How to get the link to my app on the App Stores?
Apple App Store Apple App Store URL uses the following format: https://apps.apple.com/<country>/app/<app–name>/id<app-ID> Find app link via App Store Connect Step 1: Log in to App Store Connect, then click My Apps and select your app. Step ...