Get started with JMango360 Back Office
JMango360 Back Office
is the password-protected back office where you configure and design your app and perform other administrative tasks. It consists of two areas:
- Orchard: Where you manage your account, subscription, and other administrative tasks
- JMango360 App Management: Where you manage the settings and design of each app you create
From the side menu in Orchard, you can:
- Manage your account: My Account > Edit Profile
- Log out: My Account > Log Out
- View publish requests: Support > Status of Publishing Request
- Manage customers: If you are JMango360 partner, you can click Manage Customers in the side menu to manage your customers
In Orchard > App > My Apps, all the apps created under your account are placed. You can:
- Select an app: Click the big icon next to the app name to go to JMango360 App Management to set up and design the app
- View app analytics: Hover over an app > Analytics
- Manage push message: Hover over an app > Push Message
- Submit a publish request: Hover over an app > Publish App
- Deploy a PWA: Hover over a PWA > Deploy PWA
- Manage subscription: Hover over an app > Subscription Management
- Delete unwanted apps: Click the hamburger button to the right of an app > Delete App
JMango360 App Management
After selecting an app in Orchard, you are taken to JMango360 App Management where you can do the following:
- Set up an app: On the navigation bar click the Settings module
- Design an app: On the navigation bar click the Design module
- Provide App Store information: On the navigation bar click the App Store Info module
- Submit a publish request: On the navigation bar click the Publish module
- Deploy a PWA: On the navigation bar click the Deploy module
- Visit app dashboard: On the navigation bar click the Dashboard module where you can view app summary, app analytics, mobile order, devices that have your app installed, send and schedule push messages, manage billing information
Install JMango360 PWA module in PrestaShop Back Office
Depending on the PrestaShop version you are using, the terms and steps may vary slightly. You may have to increase the size limit for attachment files in order to install the module. Install JMango360 PWA module from PrestaShop Addons Marketplace ...
Get a PrestaShop webservice key
Enable PrestaShop's webservice The webservice key provides a way to authorize users to access the webservice of PrestaShop. First you need to activate the webservice. Step 1: Log in to PrestaShop Back Office. Step 2: Navigate to the side menu ...
How to enable back-in-stock push notifications [BETA]?
There will be times when you are unable to fully provide your customers with certain products they are out to buy. To ease the customer disappointment, you can consider using our back-in-stock push notifications to help your customers purchase ...
Why do I get an 'Invalid Coupon' error message when trying to use mobile-specific coupon code?
Issue In order to attract mobile customers to use your mobile app/PWA, you generate a mobile-specific coupon code that works on app/PWA only. While testing the coupon code, you get an Invalid Coupon error message. Cause This issue happens because ...
How to get the link to my app on the App Stores?
Apple App Store Apple App Store URL uses the following format: https://apps.apple.com/<country>/app/<app–name>/id<app-ID> Find app link via App Store Connect: Log in to App Store Connect, then click My Apps and select your app. Under App Information ...