After your app goes live on the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store, there are some changes that require a full app update to take effect. In that case, the only thing you need to do is to send us your re-publish request and we will help you with the rest.
When it's necessary to re-publish your app?
Re-publishing app is required if your change falls under one of the following:
- Transferring app to a different Developer Account
- App Information: App Name, App Category, App Keywords, App Description, and Support URL
- App Review Contact Information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number)
- Updating more languages on the stores
- App Icon
- Splash Screen
- New features and updates to existing features
- Feature Graphic on Google Play Store
- Website Address on Google Play Store
How to re-publish your app?
Choose a re-publish option
: Log in to JMango360 Back Office
, then navigate to App Store Info
module. As soon as you click this module, a message appears informing you that you need to update App Store Info
before re-publishing. Click OK
and update all the information you would like to change, then click Save Changes
Step 2: Navigate to Publish module. You are asked to choose the stores to which you want to re-publish the app. As you select Yes, I do to either of the questions, if you miss any required App Store information, you are prompted to provide the missing information before you can continue. Once all required information is provided, click Next to proceed.
Step 3: You are taken to the Publish Request Overview. Click New Request. A confirmation message appears allowing to choose either of the re-publish options:
- Schedule Free Update: This request is free of charge. After receiving the request, JMango360 will put it into the latest schedule, normally every three months in January, April, July, and October.
- Update Immediately: This request costs you a fee for one-time update. After receiving the request, JMango360 will prepare to re-publish the app as soon as possible, without waiting for the schedule.
Option 1: Schedule Free Update
After selecting Schedule Free Update, you are taken to the Summary step to see the summary of your request.
Please review all the information and click Submit to submit the request. And you're done! We receive your request and will schedule your app re-publishing.
Step 1: After selecting Update Immediately, you are taken to the Billing Account Information step. Please review all the information and make any necessary changes, then click Next.
Step 2: Read the Terms and Conditions and select the check box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click Next.
Step 3: Review your transaction details in the Summary. If you have a coupon code, select the check box and enter the coupon code, then click Next.
Step 4: Review all your billing account information and transaction details in the Confirmation, then click Pay Now to pay for your request. If you are not ready to re-publish your app yet, you can exit the wizard at any time and the information you provide will be saved as a draft.
Make sure that you provide correct information as you are unable to change this once you submit the request.
Step 5: Pay for your request with Adyen payment. You only need to provide your credit card information for the first time paying for the first app publishing. From the second time, the system will re-use your stored credit card details and skip this step.
Congrats, we receive your request and will re-publish your app as soon as possible. You will receive an e-mail with an update once your app is live.