PrestaShop PWA category related settings
Add product to cart from product list
- PWA version: 1.0.0
- Default value: Disabled
An Add To Cart button in the product list makes things fast and convenient for customers as it helps shorten the purchase loop. You should make use of this button when your products have no or little product details, or when you are sure that your customers know what they are going to buy without going through the product details.
Please note that this setting applies to simple products only because configurable products require customers to go through product details to specify options to purchase.
Display customized text for all products
- PWA version: 1.2.5
- Default value: Disabled
Depending on your business model, you might want to display a customized text field for all of your products on your PWA. It could be a special instruction, VAT or shipping rule, or any other type of input you can think of.
After enable the customized text field, you are allowed to enter text in maximum 50 characters and choose the text color using a color picker. Customized text will be displayed in product list, product details, and related products. Except for product details, customized text in other places will be truncated if it exceeds two lines.
Select SORT BY options for sorting in PWA
- PWA version: N/R
- Default value: All selected
You can select which SORT BY options to be used in your PWA. By default, all the SORT BY options are selected.
- Add date: Displays your products according to the date it was added to your shop.
- Brand: Displays your products in alphabetical order of their brands' names.
- In stock: Displays your products based on their available quantity.
- Modified date: When you edit a product, its modification date is changed. This option makes them appear in the order of modification date.
- Name: Displays your products based on the alphabetical order.
- Price: Displays your products according to their prices.
- Reference: Displays your products based on their reference number.
- Relevant: Displays your products as they are positioned in the categories in your catalog. The position of the products can be modified directly in the catalog of your shop using the position arrows. This way you have your products in the most attractive fashion for your customers.
PrestaShop category related settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Catalog Settings > Category related settings. Align content in product category Native App version: 2.16.0 Default values: Align Left [Exception: Align Right for Arabic] Content in product ...
PrestaShop PWA product details related settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Catalog Settings > Product details related settings. Display product code PWA version: N/R Default value: Disabled Turn on this setting if you want to display the product reference code in the ...
Magento PWA category related settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Catalog Settings > Category related settings. Sync All Active Categories with PWA By default, your PWA is set to show all active categories regardless of whether they are included in the ...
BigCommerce PWA category related settings
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Settings > Catalog Settings > Category related settings. Select default sort order for products PWA version: N/R Default value: Featured Items (catalog) | Relevance (search) Product sorting determines the ...
Video Tutorials - Create Your Integrated PWA
Create a Magento 2 PWA Create a BigCommerce PWA Create a PrestaShop 1.7 PWA Create a PrestaShop 1.6 PWA