When the application development process is complete, it’s time to release your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Releasing a new app or an app update is a detailed and technical process and is therefore executed by the JMango360 team. This article gives an overview of preparations to release an app to the App Stores.
1. Create your App Store profile
Your App Store profile is your storefront on the App Stores, and it's important to make a good first impression on potential customers. When creating your profile you need to meet the requirements from the App Stores and simultaneously optimize your profile to boost your app downloads, also known as App Store Optimization.
The App Listing section in Alphonso reflects the App Stores' requirements. This includes everything from the app title, descriptions, and tags to your business information. At the point of releasing the app, our support team uses this information to create your App Store profile. The details and steps on how to create your app listing are provided in the App Listing article.
2. Share your Apple Developer Account
To release your app to the Apple App Store, you need an Apple Developer Account and membership. The Apple Developer Account provides you with the tools and information that can be used to distribute your app to millions of Apple users worldwide.
- Step 1: Create your Apple Developer Account and activate your membership. There is an annual $99 fee. We recommend setting automatic renewal to ensure continuous service with Apple without any interruptions.
- Step 2: Share your Apple Developer Account with JMango360 so that we can execute your app to the Apple App Store. For detailed steps, please read How to create and share an Apple Developer Account with JMango360?.
3. Share your Google Play Developer Account
Releasing your app to the Google Play Store requires a Google Play developer account and membership. The Google Play Developer Console is the platform Google provides for Google Play and Android developers to publish and monitor their app’s performance in the Google Play Store.
- Step 1: Create your Google Play Developer Account and activate your membership. You just need to pay a $25 one-time registration fee.
- Step 2: Share your Google Play Developer Account with JMango360 so that we can execute your app to the Google Play Store. For more details, see How to create and share Google Play Developer Account with JMango360?.
Getting started with Alphonso
Welcome to Alphonso - the advanced app builder designed to empower you to create exceptional mobile apps. This article will take you on a guided tour of the Alphonso app builder and the core pages in the app builder. By the end, you'll have a general ...
Overview of design features
Step into the realm of app design and let your creativity take flight! Our app builder empowers you to craft visually appealing apps without the need for coding knowledge. In this guide, we will provide a design overview of Alphonso, presenting steps ...
Preview the app
With our intuitive app previewer powered by Appetize.io, you can get a realistic and interactive preview of your app before publishing it. This article will guide you through previewing and interacting with your app, ensuring it meets your ...
Welcome to JMango360
Welcome to JMango360, a leading provider of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions. We are thrilled to introduce our latest offering, Alphonso, an advanced app builder designed to empower businesses to create exceptional mobile apps. In this article, we ...
Build the category structure
In this article, we'll share information about the Alphonso category tree and take you through the step-by-step process of creating your category page. The synchronized category structure automatically pulls the category tree from BigCommerce. In ...