Track orders coming in through mobile
Please go to JMango360 Back Office
> App Dashboard
> Mobile Order
to track all orders coming in through your mobile app.
- View mobile orders created in pre-defined time periods (7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year) or custom time period
- Refresh the report. Report will also be refreshed whenever you open the App Dashboard.
- Search orders using one or multiple keywords using the algorithm 'OR'
- Filter orders based on order status that vary according to the store platform. Just select one or more order status and click Refresh (2).
- Export the report as a *.CSV file under the name 'Order.Report_Date.Time'
- View order report in charts. When switching to chart view, you are presented with the following four different bar charts:
- Order overview: Display the number of all orders per day
- Cumulative total orders: Display the total cumulative number of all orders
- Amount overview: Display the revenue of all orders per day
- Cumulative total amount: Display the total cumulative revenue of all orders
An overview of mobile app analytics
When it comes to mobile app analytics, you can rely on more than one analytics tool to track and analyze your app's performance and revenue. In this article four useful tools that come natively with your mobile app. #1 - JMango360 Mobile app ...
Lightspeed customers can now complete their awaiting payment orders
Native App version: 2.55.0 React Native version: 3.0.0 Available to logged-in customers only When an order has been submitted but the payment has not yet been processed, the order will be marked as Awaiting payment. Your customers can complete this ...
Why does the JMango360 reports not show any orders/sales/customers?
Issue In Magento Admin > JMango360 > Reports, you can see different reports on orders, sales, and customers coming from your JMango360 apps. Unexpectedly, when opening JMango360 reports, you do not see any data. Solution If orders are not invoiced, ...
Understand how well your app works with mobile analytics
Please go to JMango360 Back Office > App Dashboard > Analytics to view useful data for your app performance. We let you know the number of devices that have your app installed (app downloads) and the number of users who use your app (app users). We ...
Install the JMango360 Mobile App Builder module
Depending on the PrestaShop version you are using, the terms and steps may vary slightly. You may have to increase the size limit for attachment files in order to install the module. Install JMango360 module from PrestaShop Addons Marketplace Step ...