1. Go to Google and search for ‘create a Google
Developer account’. Click
4. Your Gmail account is created, click on ‘Play Console’.
5. Click on ‘I agree’ and afterwards on ‘Continue
6. For making the Google Developer account a one time
fee of $25 will be charged. Therefore a Credit Card is needed. Fill in your
Credit Card information and click on ‘Pay’.
on 'Continue registration'.
11. Fill in the following information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Release manager
- Then click on ‘Send invitation’.
After completion, the Google Developer account is ready for use.