To publish an App in the App Store you need a Developer Account from Apple. The account allows you to put the App on your name. This document will explain how you make a Developer Account.
*Pay attention, a Developer Account costs $99,- per year.
**Please note: that when creating an individual Apple Developer Account, the step might vary. Creating a DUNS number for example is not necessary for this type of account. In addition to that, in order to publish the app we might need your login credentials, which you can alter after the App is live.
Go to https://developer.apple.com/account
You can use an existing Apple ID or you can make one here.
When having an existing Apple ID, for example for purchasing things in iTunes you can use this account to log in. Remember this is the account where the Apps of you or your company are linked to.
1. If you do not have an account you can create one by clicking on ‘Create Apple ID’, after filling in the required information click on ‘Continue’.
2. You will receive a verification code in your email, fill it in and click on 'Continue'.
3. Click on 'Join the App Developer Program'.
4. Afterwards click on 'Enroll'.
5. Unless you have no DUNS number, click first on ‘Learn more’ otherwise click on ‘Start your enrollment’.
6. Afterwards select ‘DUNS lookup tool’, fill in all the information and click on ‘Continue’
Your DUNS number is requested, you will receive a confirmation email. See underneath.
Copy the number in the email, you will need it later.
7. Click on ‘Enroll’ to continue with the enrollment.
Select one of the options and continue filling in the form. You can also fill in the DUNS number you received in the email.
Pay attention! When clicking on continue Apple will verify your account, this can take a couple of days. You will receive an email when your account is accepted.
1. Accept the Apple Developer Agreement by clicking on 'Submit'.
2. Confirm that your email address, name, and Country location is correct, then select one of the options from the Entity Type dropdown. The Developer name listed on the iTunes App Store is based on the type of account selected from the options below. Apps published to Individual Developer Accounts will display the name listed on the iOS Developer Account. Apps published to Company/Organization Developer Accounts will display the Company Name entered within the iOS Developer Account.
- Company/Organization (recommended): Legally recognized Companies with a DUNS and Bradstreet number can select this option. This will allow multiple user logins to be created and managed with varying permissions capabilities for each login.
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: Individuals or companies without an officially recognized business (company without a DUNS and Bradstreet number). This account only allows for a single primary login to be created to the iOS Developer Account.
3. Choose if you want the account to be extended automatically, you can do this by checking the checkbox otherwise click on ‘Continue’.
4. Login again.
5. Fill in your payment details and click on 'Continue'.
6. Check the following page and click on ‘Place order now’.
Your account is activated!
- How to share Apple Developer account with JMango360?
- How to share Google Developer account with JMango360?