This setting allows you to show/hide the JMango User column from the Manage Customers page in the Magento backend.
** The prerequisite to have this setting is your mobile app must be installed JMango360 REST Plugin version from 2.3.3 to under 2.7.0. **
At first, you have to enable JMango360 User in Customer list and below is how to enable this:
- After logging into Magento amdin, you navigate to JMango360 >> Settings, you hereby open tab Customer Settings.
- Switching Enable JMango360 User in Customer list to Yes will allow you to view customers from JMango360 app.
- Finally you click on Save Config to get the changes applied.
After that, you navigate Customers >> Manage Customers. You hereby, can get customers created from JMango360 mobile app in column JMango360 User.
- Select Yes for JMango360 User, if you'd like to view all customers from JMango360 app.
- Select No for JMango360 User, if you'd like not to view customers from JMango360 app.
Please be noted that: The customers, who both register account via mobile app and once login JMango360 mobile app with account created from website, will belong to JMango360 User.