This function allows you to manage all of your billing subscriptions and there is only one billing subscription record with regards to each submitted app publish.
After your publishing request is successfully submitted, your subscription is created and stored in Billing Subscription Management for recurring payments. From here, you are able to also view your recurring payments, pay and add a coupon to the billing subscription.
However, even you are a customer or a partner, the way you manage your billing subscriptions is somehow the same:
- As a customer, you can manage all of your billing subscriptions and view their recurring payments in response to your app publish.
- As a partner, you can manage all of billing subscriptions and view their recurring payments for your app publish and the ones from your customers.
Please follow steps below to know how-to-do:
Step 1: Please login to JMango360.
Step 2: From left menu, you click on My Account>> Subscription(s) Info. A list of your subscriptions is displayed. It lists 20 records per page.
Hereby, you can search for your subscriptions via filtering options below:
- Customer: This filter is available only when you are a partner.
- Payment Date.
- Subscription Statuses: Created, Paused, Overdue, Active, Canceling and Cancelled.
- App Name.
- Subscription ID.
- Payment Period: Monthly or Yearly.
After you get the filtering criteria, please click on Apply button to get the correspondent result.
There are six statuses of billing subscriptions:
Please see below for more detail about each subscription status, what and how you do with subscription statuses:
1. Created Subscription
After you completed your publish request and redirected to payment gateway, a billing subscription is created with status Created. In this case, you haven't paid for this billing subscription yet and you cannot get information of Next Billing: Next Payment Date and Total Amount, accordingly.
- Clicking on PayNow button, you are redirected to payment gateway right away to make the payment for your created subscription. After getting your successful payment, your subscription status will be updated from Created to Active.
2. Paused Subscription
When you successfully pay for your billing subscription of your publish request, your subscription status is Active. However, this is the delay caused by JMango360 to publish your app to stores for some reasons, the subscription status will be updated to Paused. In this period you will not be charged any until you resume your subscription.
Note: JMango360 will set status from Paused to Active when the app is published to store. From that moment on, you will be charged.
3. Overdue Subscription
You subscription will be updated from Active to Overdue when you get payment failure.
- Clicking on three-line icon then select View Payment or Pay Now button to view your payment or pay for this subscription. The same action Paynow and View Payments as the two subscriptions above and after getting your successful payment, your subscription status will be updated from Overdue to Active.
Hereby, you will be able to:
- Clicking on Change Billing Interval, then a popup display allowing you to update the billing interval from Month to Year or vice versa. After payment for the update is successful, new billing interval will be applied right after the current billing interval ends.
- Clicking on Change Payment Method, then a popup will be displayed allowing you to change payment method. Continue by clicking on Pay Now, you will be able to select the expected payment method. Right after the payment is successful, your subscription will be updated from Overdue to Active.
4. Active Subscription
When you successfully pay for your billing subscription of your publish request, your subscription status is Active. Your app is published to stores and you will get the recurring payment.
With regard to the Active Subscription, you will be able to:
- Clicking on Change Billing Interval, then a popup will be displayed allowing you to update the billing interval from Month to Year or vice versa. After payment for the update is successful, new billing interval will be applied right after the current billing interval ends.
- Clicking on Change Payment Method, then a popup will be displayed allowing you to change payment method. Continue by clicking on Submit, your subscription will be updated from Active to Overdue right after the current subscription ends, and an email sent out with the with instructions on how to change your payment method details.
- Clicking on Cancel Subscription in case you don't want to continue with JMango360 app, a popup will be displayed asking for your cancellation.
- Click on No or X button to discard.
- Click on Yes to cancel your subscription, your canceling request is created. The status of the subscription will be automatically update from Active to Canceling and your app will be cancelled after one month notice of your canceling request.
5. Canceling Subscription
Right after you cancel your subscription, its status will be updated from Active to Canceling.
Note: In the period of getting your canceling request, please contact JMango360 if you would like to stop your cancellation and continue your subscription. JMango360 will resume your subscription then your subscription status will be updated from Canceling to Active.
6. Cancelled Subscription
After one month notice of your cancellation, JMango360 will cancel your subscription. At that time, your billing subscription is updated from Canceling to Cancelled.
- Customer management
- Managing your orders
- How to publish my app?
- What is the JMango360 Back Office standing for?
- How to manage publishing request?