Note: the Google Analytics feature is only available for Magento and Lightspeed Apps.
To get insights from Google Analytics for your Magento or Lightspeed App, you must make sure that you have your own account setup in Google Analytics (GA) already.
If you didn't do the setup yet, please follow the steps in this article first How to setup Google Analytics.
Screen and Event Tracker on your mobile App
JMango360 now supports to have the reports on several screen views, this includes eleven screens:
2. Please select 'Screen' on the left menu to get a report in detail on:
3. Select 'Events >> Top Events' to view the report on user interactions, with App content that can be tracked independently. Underneath:
You can track several things within the App to get insights in the behavior, like:
- Product list.
- Product detail.
- Navigate between categories.
2. Sessions of adding products to the cart: each action'Add product to cart' will be tracked.
3. Sessions of check-out: each action 'Check-out' by clicking on the checkout button will be tracked.
4. Sessions of making transactions: each action 'Making transactions' by clicking on the place order button will be tracked.
After logging in to Google Analytics, you click on 'Reporting' in the top Menu bar. Then click on 'Conversions > Ecommerce > Shop Analysis > Shop Behavior Analysis' on the left side menu:
As you can see from the bar chart, the Shopping Behavior Analysis report shows you the following stages of the purchase funnel and how users moved from one stage to the next:
Let's start with Google Analytics and get al the needed insights to optimize your App.