Pre-installation checklist for Magento extensions:
- Back up your database: In Magento Admin, click System > Tools > Backups > Database Backup.
- Turn off Compilation mode: In Magento Admin, click System > Tools > Compilation > Disable. Enable the Compilation mode after the plugin installation.
Find another way to install JMango360 plugin M1? Check out the following articles:
- Use the package file
- Install the plugin by FTP
JMango360 plugin M1 is compatible with Magento Community Edition 1.7 and higher. Follow the steps below to install JMango360 plugin from Magento Marketplace:
Step 2: Select your Magento edition and store version, then click Add to Cart to proceed with the checkout process.
Step 3: On the checkout success page, click Install.
On the next screen, copy the extension key that appears.
Step 4: Log in to Magento Admin, click System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager. On the next screen, log in with the same credentials as for Magento Admin.
Step 5: In the Install New Extensions section, paste the extension key and click Install.
Step 6: There appears the Extension dependencies which states that your package is in Ready to install state. Click Proceed and wait till you get the successfull installation notification.
Step 7: Click Refresh to finish. You can see that JMango360 plugin is successfully installed.
JMango360 plugin is successfully installed.
Step 8: Re-log in to Magento Admin to enable permissions to access the plugin you've just installed. The JMango360 menu now appears on the Admin menu.
- Create a Magento native app
- Magento 1: Update JMango360 plugin
- Magento 1: Configure JMango360 plugin
- Magento 2: Install JMango360 plugin from Magento Marketplace