A. General settings
B. LightSpeed Integration Info
After your LightSpeed Integrated app is created successfully, your app is automatically integrated. In response to this, all the Lightspeed Integration information is unchangeable added.
In accordance with this, the Update Lightspeed shop popup shown up allows you to:
After that, click on Import/Update App button to get the app updated.
When update process is completed, please on Done.
Your mobile app are now successfully integrating with your Lightspeed webshop.
Advanced Mobile App Settings
This section provides additional settings, please select the settings that are applicable to your mobile app:
A list of shipping methods will show up once you open the mobile app and run a test checkout process.
By default all the shipping methods are selected.
The same with the shipping methods mentioned above, this field is blank by default if the app is newly created.
All you need is to open your mobile app and and run a test checkout process, all the available payment methods will be displayed and set to Enable by default.
Please select the expected page from the list. There is no CMS page selected by default.
Besides, you can update the content of Terms and Conditions page by clicking on the Design tab then select the page to be updated.
- Show product article number: this option allows you to show the product code in product details page.
By default, this option is unchecked and product's price is shown in the mobile app for guests as well as logged in users.
(This requires mobile app version 2.12.1 or later)
Price Rounding Rule: Select one of the three options (None, Rounded Up, Rounded Down) to customize the rounding rule for the product price which its value has more than two decimal places.
- By default, it is selected "None" which means that mobile app will keep the default value.
- Selecting option "Rounded Up" , all the values will be rounded up to two-decimal-place number by 2 conditions basing on the third decimal.
. The value: "123.976", "123.977", "123.979" will be rounded = "123.98" ( with the Condition that the third decimal = 6, 7, 8, 9)
. The value: "123.971", "123.975" will be rounded = "123.97" ( with the Condition that the third decimal = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Selecting option "Rounded Down" , all the values will be rounded down to two-decimal-place number regardless of the third decimal value.
For example, the value: "123.974", "123.975","123.976", "123.977", "123.978" will be all rounded = "123.97".
Including or excluding tax: allows to display products in app with price include tax or exclude tax.
Product Visibility: This option allows you to hide the out of stock products on your mobile app. By default, this option is unchecked. When it is selected, only in stock products are displayed in Product List.
- You can display tag New or tag Sale on your product by enable the first checkbox.
From mobile app version 2.12.0 or later, you can set Coupon Code field to display or not in your mobile app during checkout flow by ticking on the checkbox.
By default, this option will be unchecked.
From mobile app version 2.39.0 or later, Product Review function on your app will be active by ticking on the checkbox. By default, this option is checked.
Other option is that you can config to allow only registered users can post product review in your app by ticking on the checkbox. By default, it is unchecked.
To enable this feature, please ticking on the checkbox.
You can identify order coming for your app on your Lightspeed backend by enable Customer Remark feature. The text " JMango360 ' will be noted on Notes field of the order. By default, it is unchecked.
D. Customer Settings
Sign up and Password reset: Allow you to enable/disable the 3 options below in mobile app:
- Enable account sign up via embedded web browser to the webshop: This option allows you to enable/disable the Account sign up feature in app. If enabled, mobile users will be redirected to the webshop registration form when signing up an account.
- Enable resetting of password via embedded web browser to the webshop: This option allows you to enable/disable the Reset password feature in app. If enabled, mobile users will be redirected to the webshop reset password form when resetting a password.
- Deny user login if email is not confirmed: Enable this option if you want your mobile users to confirm their accounts through the provided email.
- Customer info requires mobile app version 2.11.0 or later to get this setting work.
- In case the field 'company' is required, the account is a business type by default. In case it is optional, there will be two types of customer: Private and Business when customer create account.
- The two fields: COC number and VAT number only displays if the field Company is selected and available with business type only.
JMango360 allows you to create a smart app banner that redirects your mobile users to view and download your app in the App stores.
F. Google Analytics Settings
JMango360 allows you to set up Google Analytics in order to track the Google Analytics of the app.
Please refer to this article to know how to set up Google Analytics.
Finally, please don't forget to click on Save button at the top right corner to save your data after finishing the update to your application.