Prestashop Integrated app Settings includes sections: General Settings, PrestaShop Integration Settings, Ecommerce Feature Settings, Customer Settings, Checkout Settings, Catalog Settings, Sale Settings, Smart App Banner Settings, Analytics Settings and Push Notification Settings.
App Name: You can update the App Name if you desire
Company Logo on Order Success Screen: please upload the screen that you want to display on the Thank you page after a completed order.
To upload images, click on the logo.
Prestashop Integration Settings
SHOP URL: your shop URL
Web Service Access Key: the key from your Prestashop Backend
Last Integrated: show Date Time of the last integration. Click on View History to see all the integrations.
Last Product Data Imported: show Date Time of the last Product data importing.
Re-import button: after each time you update product data on your webshop, you run "Re-import", all the Product data (Product data, Store contact, Store location, etc,) is automatically imported to app.
Ecommerce Feature Setting
Coupon Code ( requires mobile app version 2.39.0 or later )
This feature will allow you to display the coupon code on native checkout or one-page checkout.
1. You can select how your app customer manage their addresses either Create / Edit in app or use web-form to create / edit addresses.
2. Use Google Address Suggestion: Support auto fill address details with Google Address Suggestion. By default, the setting is Yes.
Mobile App Checkout Setting:
There are 3 types of checkout available on the mobile app:
- Select shipping and payment method in web checkout
- All checkout steps in app
- One-page checkout with 5 steps - Require mobile app 2.28.1 onward.
Option 1: Select shipping and payment method in web checkout:
Selecting this option allows your mobile users will be redirected to the website to select shipment and payment methods and complete the checkout process.
Option 2: All checkout steps in app ( native checkout ):
Selecting this option allows you to checkout using the native app checkout, which provide you with all the available shipping and payment methods imported from website by default. This also allows you to exclude any shipping and/or payment method within the mobile app.
Option 3: One-page checkout with 5 steps:
This option will redirect the App users to the JMango360 Onepage checkout with 5 steps in order to complete the checkout. It require mobile app version 2.28.1 onward.
Mobile App Catalog Settings:
- Align content of product categories: Allow you to align content of the product categories in mobile app Left, Right or Center. By default, the alignment is set to Left.
- Display product code: Allow you turn on / off show product code in Product Detail. By default, you will not show product code.
- Enable Color Swatches: Allow you turn on / off show Color Swatches in Product Detail. By default, you will not show Color Swatches.
- Select sort options to display on mobile app: Allow you choose any sort options to display on mobile app. By default, all sort options will be ticked.
1. Hide prices and disable check-out for non-logged user on mobile app.
2. Show tag on products: if your web store shows tag for some products, select a tag to display it on products in mobile app.
3. You can manage to display out of stock label on out of stock products by tick on Out of Stock label checkbox.
Smart App Banner setting:
By installing plugin version 1.4.1 (or a later version), JMango360 allows you to create a smart app banner that redirects your mobile user to view and download your app from the App stores.
By default Enable Smart App Banner field is set to No, and enable the smart app banner by selecting Yes.
Fill in all the fields:
- App ID in App Store: Enter the Apple ID of your app on App Store. By default, it is set blanc.
- App ID on Google Play: Enter the package name of your app on Google Play Store. By default, it is set blanc.
- Days Hidden: Enter the number of days to hide the banner after the user selects close.
- Days Reminder: Enter the number of days to hide the banner after the user selects View.
- App Store Language: Select the language that you want to apply to the app in the stores.
- Title: App name to display in the banner.
- Author: Customer's company name/ App owner's name. By default, it is set to "My Company".
- Button: name of action button that is displayed in banner. By default, this field is set to the value "VIEW". In Dutch this can be 'Bekijk'
- Store for iOS: Name of store when your iOS app is available, for example: Apple Store.
- Store for Android: Name of store when your Android is available, for example: Google Play Store.
- Price for iOS app: this is the price the user pay to download your iOS app. By default this is set to "Free".
- Price for Android app: this is the price user pay to download your Android app. By default this is set to "Free".
- Icon for iOS app, Android app: upload the app icon image which will be displayed in the banner, file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, svg.
In case you would like to make the smart app banner only available for iPhone web browsers, please leave the field "App ID on Google Play" blank and vice versa