The JMango360 REST plugin version required: 3.0.1 or later.
By installing plugin version 2.9.4 (or a later version), JMango360 allows you to create a smart app banner that redirects your mobile user to view and download your app from the App stores.
By default Enable Smart App Banner field is set to No, and enable the smart app banner by selecting Yes.
Fill in all the fields:
- App ID in App Store: Enter the Apple ID of your app on App Store. By default, it is set blanc.
- App ID on Google Play: Enter the package name of your app on Google Play Store. By default, it is set blanc.
- Days Hidden: Enter the number of days to hide the banner after the user selects close.
- Days Reminder: Enter the number of days to hide the banner after the user selects View.
- App Store Language: Select the language that you want to apply to the app in the stores.
- Title: App name to display in the banner.
- Author: Customer's company name/ App owner's name. By default, it is set to "My Company".
- Button: name of action button that is displayed in banner. By default, this field is set to the value "VIEW". In Dutch this can be 'Bekijk'
- Store for iOS: Name of store when your iOS app is available, for example: Apple Store.
- Store for Android: Name of store when your Android is available, for example: Google Play Store.
- Price for iOS app: this is the price the user pay to download your iOS app. By default this is set to "Free".
- Price for Android app: this is the price user pay to download your Android app. By default this is set to "Free".
- Icon for iOS app, Android app: upload the app icon image which will be displayed in the banner, file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, svg.
In case you would like to make the smart app banner only available for iPhone web browsers, please leave the field "App ID on Google Play" blank and vice versa.
Click on Save.
Now your smart banner is added successfully to both iOS and Android, please test this by going to the website on your mobile phone. Enjoy!
Did you know?
There are 2 ways to get your Apple ID:
1. Log in to iTunes Connect, then open the app and select App Information:
2. Get Apple app ID from a link:
Install and open iTunes on your laptop/computer and search for your app then get the link of your app on iTunes.
Open the link on web browser and select the App ID from the URL.
There are 2 ways to find your Google App ID:
1. Log in to Google Play Developer Console then open the app, select the App ID from the URL. Hereby select the app backage name right under the app name:
2. Get app ID from Google Play Stores:
Search your app on Google Play Stores then open the app, and select the App ID from the URL: