A good navigation menu plays an important role in helping customers find products and use features, thus enhancing user experience. In order to add and manage menu items in the navigation menu of your app, please go to JMango360 Back Office
In Design module, click Add Feature and choose the feature you want. New menu items are always added at the bottom of the menu.
You can add the following menu items:
- Home Screen: Great your customers with a flashy customizable home screen.
- Product Catalog: Create a product catalog in app.
- Info Page: Add company information such as about us, FAQ, terms and conditions, or other important information.
- Locations: Display your physical stores and relevant information about the stores such as addresses, opening hours, phone numbers, etc.
- Customer Enquiry: Let your customers provide their feedback using different types of enquiries.
- Link to webpage: Redirect your customers to your website with one click.
- Click-to-action: Allow your customers to call, text, or email you with one click.
- Product Scanner: Allow your customers to use their smartphones as a product barcode scanner to quickly find products.
- Product Look Book: Create interactive look book that links to your products.
Click the feature name to rename it as you wish. Once you're done, press Enter or click the tick icon to finish.
Click a menu icon to open a pop-up that allows you to upload a new image or choose an existing image for the menu icon. The recommended image size for a menu icon is 320 x 320 px.
If you want to remove a menu icon, just hover over the menu icon and click the Delete icon that appears.
Place the cursor over the Move icon, then drag the menu item to a new position.
If you no longer want a menu item, just hover over it, then click the Remove Feature icon. As a pop-up appears confirming your decision to remove the menu item, click Yes to confirm.
If you want to remove multiple menu items at once, hover over a menu item, then select the check box next to the Remove Feature icon. You can continue to select any menu item you want to delete or select the Select all check box at the bottom left of the screen. To finish, click Delete Selected Features to remove your selection.
You can hide a menu item from the side menu and show it again whenever you want. Just choose a menu item and select the check box right below the menu item title.
By default, the side menu is shown in list view. You can switch to grid view by clicking the Grid View button as follows:
While designing, you can use the Preview App Design panel to have a real-time preview.
We're in the midst of migrating to a new invoicing and subscriptions system. All new subscriptions and annual renewals will be invoiced by this new system, you'll receive an email with your invoice and payment instructions. At this stage the portal ...
Manage product catalogs in app
Settings available in JMango360 Back Office > Design > Category > Settings. Hide sub-categories under a category By default, all the sub-categories under the selected category will be shown in your app. If you want to hide any sub-category, just ...
Manage customers [JMango360 partners]
As a partner of JMango360, all of your customers are under your control in JMango360 Back Office. Please go to JMango360 Back Office > Customer > Manage Customer to view and manage your customers. Create a new customer To quickly create a customer ...
Add images to categories and sub-categories
By default, the categories and sub-categories in your app use the same thumbnail images as on the webstore. You are recommended to change those thumbnail images into icons that will be intuitive for customers, that is, those that are used in most ...
How to add WhatsApp to your app?
Please note that app version 2.46.0 or later is required. More and more web stores deliver customer service via WhatsApp. We know that and are glad to introduce to you our WhatsApp feature. In JMango360 Back Office, navigate to the Design module ...